Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shamoo Massacre

Clara is OBSESSED with fluff. She is an addict and she'll get it anywhere she can.
She loves to rub it against her face and hide it in random places around our house. She'll unzip the couch cushions to get to it, rip a hole in a pillow and even reach down her beloved whales mouth and rip its guts out. John went in her room to tell her to go to sleep for the millionth time the other night and discovered this crime scene.

5 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

Not Shamoo...so does she get a new whale for Christmas? Clara is too funny!

Joni and John said...

John and I scooped up all the fluff and then John sat and stitched It's mouth shut. John is quite the seamstress....

Ridd Rants & Raves said...

Clara!! I didn't know this about her! Lucky she's so cute...

Sarah Flint said...

That is so funny. I love her little bed! When are you due again Joni, i've forgotten.

Rachel said...

aw... poor shamoo.... maybe Clara needs a new one for Christmas! merry christmas!