Thursday, July 1, 2010

Father's Day

So I am clearly behind in my blogging. But I wanted to do a post on our Father's Day. We had a great Father's day. I let John sleep in while Clara and I made him French toast, bacon, fruit and O.J.. Then we opened his presents and all laid around in bed playing with the girls and herding Edie from jumping off the side of our bed.

I think John is a pretty great guy. He's pretty short on time, but he's always working hard to try and make sure the girls and I don't feel short shifted. He goes to Grad school 50+ hours a week, he is still serving as the Elders Quorum President, and he deals with me (scariest task of all) and helps out around the house whenever he can. I had a very full heart this Father's day appreciating John and my own sweet Dad (who was on a wilderness hike adventure nightmare with a couple of my brothers) and even my father in law who is a very cute Grandpa to our Girls. We are very blessed!

No comments: