Clara got a great deal of Candy while going around the Zoo. Once we got to the park section she would not be seperated from her loot. She sat in all different places eating her goods until I caught it on camera, which really ticked her off, so she'd try and move to her next hiding place to consume her sugar in privacy and peace....
The spider web....
So there you have the pictures from our Halloween. On the Friday before Halloween, Clara's pre-school had a Halloween party and a parade. John got the morning off so he could come with us. I took a bunch of cute pictures and then it was time for the parents to go outside and wait for the parade. During this time Edie got antsy and began playing with my camera. I didn't really mind since it seemed to be keeping her entertained. BUT- she then took off running with it (In her Flamingo costume) and of course tripped on her own stubby legs, and my beloved Kodak EasyShare went flying and was ruined :( I was so sad, for many reasons, I knew we would have to spend money to buy a new camera and mostly because I couldn't take any pictures of the party of parade. So John and I talked it over and decided it would be worth the investment to buy a nice camera- and we would just skip buying each other Christmas presents this year. So we splurged and got a Canon Rebel T1i and I am completley in love with it! John had two lenses from his old Canon camera (not digital very old) so I only had to buy the body. It takes BEAUTIFUL pictures- and it has a HD video camera built right in. I am super excited to use the video camera soon!
3 comments:
yay for new cameras! I have an older version of the same one :) You will love it!
Cute costumes! I was laughing so hard about your praying mantis experience-- they are pretty freaky looking. I used to call Ryan whenever I saw a spider in our house. Lately I have run into mice in our house that are half dead because of deacon... I think I preferred the spiders.
Oh yay! LOVE your halloween costumes! I couldn't wait to see what you did for Clara's "scary bat costume" I've still been laughing about that since you posted it! Great sewing job, and love the purple sequins. They do add a nice girly touch! I also love, love, the little flamingo! (especially the butt shot, too adorable!)
Post a Comment