Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wee Man's Photo Shoot

My wonderful friend Carlye took these beautiful newborn photo's of Samuel as a baby gift for me. Hands down the best baby gift ever. It was especially kind of her considering she was about a week away from having her own baby. I know being down on the floor and getting all these amazing shots could not have been easy with her giant belly...



I pulled this basket out of my kids playroom downstairs. It is normally filled with stuffed animals. I was pleased it looks okay!


My sweet angel



All three of my babies




A lap full of babies. Really, what more could I ask for in life?



Do you think he'll be angry with me someday for posting picturse of his naked bum?








Carlye had this awesome suitcase to do photo's on. I love it! I felt bad when Sam pee'd on it....


His little face just melts my heart





Three little feet:)



6 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Adorable! I also love the picture at the top of your blog..the girl's dresses are soo cute!!

Emily said...

Joni, He is SO FREAKIN' cute!! Congrats on entering the wonderful world of baby boys :)

Hannah Holt said...

Adorbs! Newborns make the best expressions, and I can' remember if I told you or not, but I also love your family photo up top. It cracks me up.

Jill said...

I love the feet picture!

Ridd Rants & Raves said...

Love all the photos!! What cuties! I do love the feet, especially-

Nichole said...

Such beautiful photos and mama and babies :)