Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Clara







I thought I would do a little post on my Clara. She is such a sweet little girl. I just love her. Sometimes she really exasperates me though- but I think most people feel that way at times. I am lucky right now because as Edie is transitioning into being a total pain in the neck Clara is just getting easier and easier! Here are some photo's of our little girlie over the past year. I realized I never did a post on her birthday since we were amidst the move and all its craziness- so here we go:





Clara had begged and begged to feed Sam a bottle- but since I nurse he doesn't really know how to take one. Finally one day I gave in and she got to give him a bottle. He had no clue how to drink from it of course- but she was in heaven and that's what counted!









Comfy!



The Classic "Sink Bath" at the cabin. I am pretty sure we couldn't fit her in there now!







Clara LOVES to pose for a photo (or 12...)



A sick baby :(





I tried to upload a video of her "gettin down" (her words- not mine) But being inept with computers I don't think I did it right...



First day with glasses


And her Birthday party! We had it on a Saturday in our backyard. She had always wanted a bouncy house so we went ahead and rented one. She thought she had died and gone to heaven!!



They set it up the night before- so naturally they woke up at six a.m. and ran outside to enjoy a good bounce.




Birthday Cake!!





It was a good day. Bad manners aside- (why does this always happen to kids at Birthday parties?) We all had a great day.


I can't believe Clara is a week away from being 5 1/2! She was only 5 lbs 14 oz. and 18 inches when she was born- she makes up for her small stature with her personality. As her new pre-school teacher up here puts it "Clara oozes personality from every single one of her pores". Yes I would say that sums it up. One of her favorite activities is to put on Disney music and dance. She makes up her own moves, they are very original and quite shocking at times! She is sweet and very sensitive. She tears up very easily and will always be willing to snuggle with me. She loves to curl up on my lap and we read "Ramona and Beezus" and of course, anything Fancy Nancy. She knows all her numbers and letters and is starting to spell out some words. I think I will have a hard time adjusting when she starts Kindergarten next Fall.







No comments: