I obviously have a bit of catching up to do.
Hopefully someday soon, but right now I wanted to hurry and record some of the hilarious things our children have been saying lately.
Clara & Edie after a dinner of Cafe Rio:
Edie: Clara, quick smell my breath
Clara: Ew, No.
Edie: Please? If you smell mine, I'll smell yours?
Clara: Okay, that's a good deal.
Sniffing ensues.....
We are currently potty training Sam. We have always taught our children the correct "terminology" for their anatomy. However Sam has some more creative names.
Me: Do you like your new spiderman underwear?
Sam: My yittle worm keeps popping out the hole in my underwears.
Me: What?!?
Sam: Proudly shows me how it pops out of the pocket in his underwear.
Me: It's called your "penis" Sam, can you say penis?
Sam: Nope, its a yittle worm.
In the car, naturally exciting conversations always take place:
Edie: So if I die where will you bury me?
Me: Oh my gosh, I don't know, your not going to die anytime soon.
Edie: It's good to have a plan. You could bury me in that cemetary over there? (There is a cemetary on 33rd that we frequently pass) Then whenever you drive past you can all wave, "Hi Edie!!!'
Me: This conversation is making me sad.
Clara: I really wish Daddy would work at 711.
Edie: Yeah!!! Free slurpees!!!
Clara: Yeah his job now is so boring. We don't get any fun stuff.
Me: There'd be some lifestyle adjustments.
Edie: Like free slurpee's everyday!!
Clara: We'd save SO much money.
I promise we DO NOT buy that many slurpees.
1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-menjadi-blogger-yang-sukses
Post a Comment