Friday, September 12, 2008

BABY #2

I thought it would be a good time to anounce that we are expecting another bundle of joy! We are very excited. Our official due date is now March 11. I am only about 14-15 weeks pregnant, but already showing, I guess just one of the joys of a second pregnancy :)

5 comments:

The Seare Family said...

That's great! Congratulations! How are you feeling? You are pretty far along!

Sarah Flint said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I'm so excited for you Joni! How are you feeling?? Are you still working? I need to get your number again. I want to go to lunch so bad. Austin is finally on a schedule! Can we plan it?? Let me know!

Sara and Collin said...

No way!!! That is great news congrats.

Holly Lujan said...

Congratulations!

April said...

Hi Joni, this is april :) Congratulations on the bebe!