Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ITS A GIRL!!

Well only 4 out of 13 of you guessed it, but John and I were thrilled to discover we are expecting another little girl! For some reason or another I was thinking it would be a boy (although John and I both had admitted to secretly hoping for another little girl) But we really just want a healthy baby. Now onto figuring out another little girls name!!

7 comments:

The Seare Family said...

How exciting! I am sure Clara and her will good little friends! Congratulations!

Kim & Campbell said...

YAY! Two adorable little girls!

April said...

congratulations!

Steve Tiek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison Tiek said...

Congrats John and Joni! That is so exciting! I hope we see you soon!

(Sorry, I deleted my comment because I was signed under the wrong name.)

Kim & Campbell said...

P.S. I love the new blog lay out! Oh and I tagged you...sorry, check out my blog

The Carters said...

Congrats! How fun!