Friday, March 13, 2009

When will this end??


I went to my midwife yesterday and discovered that I am nearly 5 cm dilated and 90% effaced. Oh how I wish these numbers would mean my baby is coming quickly!! I am getting increasingly large and uncomfortable. I am set up for an induction March 19 @ 5:00 a.m. at IMC. I pray I don't actually carry to 41 weeks! I am sure hoping this baby decides to make an earlier appearance!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I would be shocked if you made it to the 19th. where I work, you would likely not be sent home if you were truly almost 5 and 90%. Good luck with your labor! I almost delivered a kiddo today but a doc walked in to deliver the rest of the body after the head came out. It was intense!

Kim & Campbell said...

You are so close!!!!!YAY

Chad & Bonny Day said...

5!! Wow! Okay, you should be going ANYTIME now!!

Joni and John said...

You would think I should go at anytime! I'm not contracting at all though! I could probably go in and they would start me on pitocin- but since I hope to go naturally I'd rather not have any...