Congratulations Joni and John on your St. Patty's Day baby! I can't wait to hear what you decide to name her! Keep us posted.
I knew it would happen before the 19th! Congratulations! St. Patrick's day is a perfect day to be born. I hope she likes green! post more pictures soon!
So precious, she is beautiful and looks so healthy. Joni, you look great and so happy too! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! She is just beautiful, and so are you.
Congrats you two!!! She is very sweet.
she is beautiful! congratulations :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations Joni and John on your St. Patty's Day baby! I can't wait to hear what you decide to name her! Keep us posted.
I knew it would happen before the 19th! Congratulations! St. Patrick's day is a perfect day to be born. I hope she likes green! post more pictures soon!
So precious, she is beautiful and looks so healthy. Joni, you look great and so happy too! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! She is just beautiful, and so are you.
Congrats you two!!! She is very sweet.
she is beautiful! congratulations :)
Post a Comment