
So I realize that it has been almost three weeks since I updated on our new baby. Her name is Eden Jocelyn Lelis. She goes by "Edie" (Ee Dee). Her middle name Jocelyn is after John's grandma. We had a very very hard time naming this baby, it was about ten minutes before we checked out of the hospital that we finally decided on it. We've both had a few moments of doubt- but in the end it was what fit her best so we have decided to stick with it. She is an absolute sweetheart and we have been enjoying her thoroughly. I am of course exhausted but I am loving having a new baby again. Clara has adjusted surprisingly well, (our dog on the other hand has had a harder time!) and we are all starting to get int0 a routine again too.
7 comments:
She is so gorgeous Joni! I LOVE the name. Congratulations to you both!
Edie...I love her name! She is such a pretty thing! I am glad to here that you are starting to have a routine! It is kinda tough when they are first home and chaos has run amuck!
She is beautiful!!! Congratulations! and I absolutely LOVE the name!
you have CUTE children!!
So cute! Congrats!!
She is so so so beautiful!! Congratulations. I really like the name Edie--you guys have good taste in names and have super cute kids!
Does she look like Clara? She seems to have a totally different look to me.
Eden is the cutest name ever. I love it. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment