Clara's class went on a field trip to the Packs Pumpkin Farm this year. We had so much fun!
They even had a little maze. It was small enough I could see over, but the little ones could not. However, my heart did get racing a couple times because they would both split in opposite directions! Just trying to make it harder for me I gues :)

At the end of the fun we went out into the field and they each picked their own Pumpkin. I wasn't expecting Edie to pick one too. She was very cute, she really took her time, she picked up several and looked them all over closely. Finally she picked one and brought it to me. This was the one she picked.
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year. We have done a lot of fun stuff. Last night John and I went to Clara's parent teacher conference (for pre-schoolers, hilarious!) and afterwards we went to B&D's and then we got to see Thriller. I'd forgotten how good it is! and we still have a whole week's left of fun Halloween activities!
3 comments:
I can't wait to carve pumpkins...I have 5 just waiting to be knifed on Johnny's bday :)
Me too, Fall is my favorite. The girls look so cute in their matching coats!
Cute pictures of your girls! I love the one of them sitting on edge of the bale of hay!!
Post a Comment