
This is the last day we were there, we went to some reservoir and walked around the lake. All the tree's were orange and gold and the sky and water were blue. It was so gorgeous!
On Saturday we went into Park city and went out to eat. In front of the restaurant they had a beautiful fountain that the girls just went nuts for! I had to hold onto Edie tight so she didn't jump in.
John and Edie by the Reservoir.
I always pack a lot of treats and snacks for the cabin. This year I discovered Pretzel MnM's. The girls went nuts over them. John and I thought they were so so.... They did make a mess however...
Friday night we went on quite the hike. We had a lot of fun except Clara wouldn't stop whining the ENTIRE TIME.
After the MnM's they really needed bath's in the kitchen sink.

Rub a Dub dub Chub.
This is Clara on our Hike. Over the summer I ran a half marathon and during my training my knee's started to really bother me. So I would wear a brace and after I got home from my really long runs I would ice my knees. Ever since this whenever Clara is bugged at having to walk she claims that her knee's are bothering her and that she needs to "prop em up and ice em mommy!"
3 comments:
CUTE! First...the girls are freakin me out, they are growing up so fast, and are such pretty little things! Second... the scenery is gorgeous!
Your girls are so cute! I love your long hair too. The family pics you took up the canyon are fabulous. What an adorable family you 4 make!
That is hilarious. I am going to start saying that on our walks, "prop it up and ice em". She is priceless!
Post a Comment