Alright- so I'm clearly really really behind on my blog. I haven't posted for 2 months- although I do have a good excuse- as most of you already know, we are expecting Baby #3 this summer:) We couldn't be more thrilled- but unfortunately I did spend the Holiday's wanting to vomit and pass out. But it was still alot of fun because my family was up from Texas!! We spent Thanksgiving together and the few days prior too....


I think Clara trying to catch this balloon is so cute. And what shocked me most about this picture- is that my little brother Lukas is the same height as me!! Holy Moly- when did that happen?


Edie enjoying pie and ice cream...

I believe John is going for the "Barney Stinson" here....?

These pictures are all out of order

My parents at Parker's Birthday Dinner. My little Brother just put in his mission papers so this was the last birthday he would be with family for a while....


Parker's 19th!
1 comment:
I think your blog is so cute! I am excited to start stalking you. (Just kidding.) I just love blogs. It is so fun to see what others are up to. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment