Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eden Jocelyn Lelis


Our little Edie turned 2 on St. Patricks day. I just can't believe she's 2! Time has gone too fast. What a delight she has been in our lives. She is so fun to be around. I can't believe how different her and Clara are- they are like night and day, physically, behavior, temperment- everything!


This year we had a tiny birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's- and it ended up being a lot of fun :)
For days (no weeks) before Edie's party Clara would repeatedly ask me if she could help open Edie's birthday presents. I finally said she could open up a couple. She took her job very seriously.






Edie absolutely LOVES her babies. She sings to them- rocks them, feeds them with "ba ba's" and loves to lay them down to sleep. She can't take a nap or go down to bed without her Bitty or a different doll.
Edie adores artichokes, any kind of soup, broccoli, asparagus, apples, banana's- but her aboslute favorite is Green Beans. She's also willing to gag down a few frosted cookies now and then....



One of her favorite activities is to color.
But her favorite is getting attention from her big sister Clara. They are finally starting to play together and I am loving it!
I think her favorite thing in the entire world is to be naked. She practically lives her entire life out nude. As soon as we walk in the door she strips down naked!
She eats nude
Here she is on Bitty's changing table nude (in our pink playroom of course)

And looking for a late night bite to eat with Daddy nude. She is such a sweetheart and cuddle bug. I am so excited to watch her grow up into a little girl. What can I say- were just crazy about our Edie bean!

3 comments:

Emily said...

She's getting so big!!! I want to pinch her little cheeks!! (I'm referring to the ones on her face)

Jill said...

It seems like I was just there at your baby shower for Clara! My how time flies. Edie is absolutely adorable! It'll be interesting to see whom your little baby boy is more like. You look gorgeous by the way!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Wow, Edie is getting so big and I looovee her curly hair! I can't believe how much your kids have grown since I've last seen them!