Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dinner?

So I often see on other people's blogs how they have their dinner plan posted for the week. I love reading those because it gives me idea's- and its interesting what other people eat right? I am really not the best at planning out meals. I am trying to get better however so here is this week's meal plan: March 28th- April 3rd:

  • Monday: Taco soup with shredded cheese and homemade tortilla chips


  • Tuesday: Tuna and Tomato melt's with homemade Onion Rings and Sweet peppers (Our girls favorite vegetable)


  • Wednesday: Asian stir fry with fruit smoothies for dessert


  • Thursday: Macaroni and Cheese with cut up broccoli. John will be at a Med school thing so I may as well cater to the girlies...


  • Friday: Chicken salad sandwiches on whole wheat roll's with Ice cream sundae's for dessert


  • Saturday: Pizza with peppers, onions, olives, mushrooms and tomato's. Caesar salad on the side


  • Sunday: Beef Pot Roast with roasted red potatoes, onions, carrots and celery (This has been my favorite meal this pregnancy- I can't get enough red meat....)

And that's it! I also bought some treats to make goodie bag's for the girls with for General Conference. John and I are hoping to hear some of it this year.

4 comments:

Annie said...

I LOVE getting dinner ideas from other people's blog that list their week like you did! Thank you! It sounds soooo yummy!

Jill said...

Wow, can I come over for dinner? It all sounds so good!

Anonymous said...

I need to know how you make homemade tortilla chips! YUM.

Jamilla said...

Wow! You are amazing! I want to learn how you do homemade tortilla chips and onion rings. I like this idea, it is nice for other moms to bounce ideas off each other.