We were very fortunate to get our pictures taken by my friend Carlye before we left for Washington. She is amazing! Even though our kids were being total stinkers we got so many awesome shots.
What a beautiful family you have! We miss seeing you at McD's.... but then our grand kids moved out of town and so did we!! So we haven't been there, either. Take care! We love you!
9 comments:
Cute!! I love everyone's outfits!
So cute Joni!! I love them, and you look BEAUTIFUL.
They are great and you can see their cute little personalities!!!
I love the pictures! Beautiful! Is that at wheeler farm?
What a beautiful family you have! We miss seeing you at McD's.... but then our grand kids moved out of town and so did we!! So we haven't been there, either. Take care! We love you!
Adorable. I love your color combinations, your poses, and you! Although i am a little sad to see your old family photo up top go. :)
I love your pictures! I took some pictures of Eliza this fall at Wheeler Farm too and they turned out adorable! You have such a cute family.
I love these pics! What a great family.
I just hope you know that I was smiling & laughing to my self uncontrollably while looking at these pictures &reading your input.
Love this blog.
Miss you, all of you :(
Love, juls
Post a Comment