Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Autumn part II: Halloweeeeen!!!

Better late than never right?

 We are HUGE Halloween Fans at our house!  We did crafts leading up to Halloween, and the costumes that my girls pick are very thought out. Come July Clara starts talking about what she wants to be.
 This year she chose to be a Unicorn. I found her costume on Pottery barn kids, but then I snuck onto Ebay and found one that was new and far cheaper. yay!
 My little Witch.  Do you like the face I caught?

 Sammy the Skeleton! My cute little man had a fun Halloween. As it turns out he is a giant fan of M&M's..

We let the girlies stay up late and enjoy their haul of Halloween Candy.  They spread it out on the t.v. room floor and took stock of everything they had.  They have already decided what they want to be for Halloween next year. Although it usually changes 30 times before they commit, so we'll see:)

1 comment:

Kate & Alex said...

Ahhh! I love Sam's little bald head. And your girls! What dolls. I could eat them right up.