Thursday, November 1, 2012

Autumn 2012 Part I: Pumpkin Patch

 I love Autumn. It is hands down my favorite time of year. It's beautiful, the weather is cooler, and you get to look forward to the Holidays right around the corner. Plus the food of this time of year can't be beat.
This year we decided to go to Bill's Berry Farm. They have a pumpkin patch.  I have been to a couple pumpking patches in Utah, but they were not like this, up here it is awesome! They are HUGE and they have hay rides, apple picking, live country music, food, games, rides, Apple Cider making, buy homemade Pumpkin spice donuts and the scenery is just stunning because you can see the vineyards for miles and miles and the colors are so beautiful. I am so glad we went! 

                    First we picked pumpkins. Then we went and enjoyed the rest of the festivities.





 Hay Ride fun. It went through the apple orchard where you can do some apple picking. I regret not picking any but we were a little short for time.
Wheelbarrow ride back to the car. They were a little tuckerd out......

4 comments:

Carlye said...

That sounds like so much fun, and your kids have grown so much!

Pieces of me... said...

I LOVE Bill's Berry Farm :). I've tried their Cherry and Blueberry donuts... I have yet to try the yummy pumpkin ones :) And you Are right, those pumpkins are HUGE!

Kate & Alex said...

So adorable! When are you coming back to SLC? For heaven sake the sales at Banana Republic and Gap Kids aren't going to wait.

Hannah Holt said...

Awww. Cute pictures. Such a fun time of year.