Friday, April 19, 2013

Clara

Clara had  Dr. Seuss week at school a few weeks back

Here she is as a WHO:
I have been so proud of my little girl this past year.  She is reading and writing SO well. She definitely has her moments but she is generally my sweet little helper.  She has so much personality it can hardly be contained her little body!

 She begs me at least a few times a week to have another baby. She would like a girl baby.  And she would really like me to name her Rosie.

She has to have her clothes laid out the night before and her lunch made.  It helps her fall asleep much quicker and she seems a lot calmer. Poor kid is just like her mom.

She LOVES play dates.  Her BFF is Emma who she carpools to school with and I pick them up everyday. Plus her mom is one of my closest friends- so they have easy access. I really worry about how Clara is going to when we have moved from Emma. They already have plans to skype.

She is in love with Justin Beiber. In fact she has asked if she could marry Justin Beiber in the temple, and I've had to explain that Justin Beiber is not currently a member.  But maybe she could convert him? The funny part is, I don't think she really even knows who he is. Her friend's love him so I guess she feels she needs to too?

She is obsessed with having a "beauty kit".  She has a bag with some chapsticks/lip glosses. and a few nail polishes. She wants to give me makeovers daily. 

She often acts very put out by Edie. But I know she loves playing with her and hanging out with her because she always makes plans for them. Picnics downstairs, slumber parties in the t.v. room, cupcakes to make together, Beauty spa parties. You name it. It warms my heart that they have each other.



No comments: