May 2013
In May we sold our home and made the big move down to SLC.
Our last night in Prosser, we loaded the moving truck with much help from friends, and played with friends into the late night.
We arrived in SLC, and spent 7 weeks sleeping on mattresses on the floor and eating off paper plates while we waited to close on our new home. ( I wasn't about to unpack and pack everything up again, for only 7 weeks).
JUNE 2013:
We enrolled Clara at Hawthorne Elementary for her last month of kindergarten. It was a rather rough month.... Clara and I were both used to a very different teacher and school in WA, and to be honest, I wasn't thrilled with the change.
Yay for Summer!!!!
In my defense, the picture of the kiddie pool looked much much larger on the box....
June 28th our "baby" turned 2 years old! It seems like I just had him!!! We moved into our house on the 23rd of June, and on the 25th I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed. My bottom wisdom teeth were both impacted and it made for a VERY unpleasent month afterwards. I didn't fully comprehend the recovery time on having my wisdom teeth removed. (especially when one is 30.. and not 16). HUGE mistake having oral surgery 3 days after moving into a new home with 3 small children...
The night of Sam's birthday party I left my camera at my in-laws house. As I was spaced out on percocet I couldn't remember for the life of me where it was. For a while I was really worried I had lost it in our move! Thankfully they reminded me in September that we had left it there. So the rest of the summer is... pictureless. July was spend enjoying swim lessons, lunch in the park, painting our dining room and living room, and Sam's nursery. We went to the 4rth of July Oakley Rodeo, and in August we took an AWESOME trip with my parents to the Bahama's. It was SO nice! I can't say summer 2013 was one of my favorites, but it was very memorable:)
No comments:
Post a Comment