Monday, February 14, 2011

It's a......

Today was an awesome Valentines Day. John took the entire day off from his clinicals and we took our girls to Clara's pre-school Valentines Day party. Then afterwards the girls stayed with their Grandma Joan while we went to have our 20 week Ultrasound. I have been very excited for this ultrasound. However, I must admit, we took a sneak peak a few weeks back and went to Fetal Photo's, but it didn't really feel real to me until today they confirmed that we are indeed expecting a little BOY!! We are thrilled. We absoltutely adore our girlies and would have been so happy for another one, but its always fun to try something new right? Only 20 more weeks and we can meet our little man. The day just got better when we got Cafe Rio to celebrate Valentines (and a healthy little boy) and some Tres Leches cake- oh yes. Oh and it is also my Dad's Birthday today- so it was an all around great day. Happy Valentines Day!!

9 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so glad baby boy lelis is healthy!!! Names??

April said...

congratulations! Boys are so much fun :)

Joni and John said...

Thanks ladies! I think we are naming him Henry... We've had it picked out with both our girls- but its been getting a little popular, so we may change our minds.... I would love suggestions though!

The Ashtons said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! I am coming out to SLC in June, we'll have to get together!!

Jill said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations on having 2 girls and now a boy! You are truly blessed!

Sarah Flint said...

Congratulations Joni!!! I can't believe it's been almost 4 years since I've seen you. I love to check up on your through your blog though! :) I'm excited that you are having a boy, they are great! Sometime, eventually, we need to meet for lunch. :)

Hannah Holt said...

Yay! Congrats! Little boys are so much fun.

The Seare Family said...

Awesome! That's great news. Congrats!

The Seare Family said...

Oh and I love the name Henry. That was one of the names on the list for if Chloe was a boy. So cute!