
We did Trunk or Treat at our new ward. John and I were both a little apprehensive going when we didn't really know many people, but we did for our kids sake, and I'm sure glad we did because we ended up having fun!


Clara was Harry Potter and Edie is a Ballerina. I can't believe how grown up my little ballerina looks!

And Sam was a Bat. (Thank you to Mimi for the Bat costume!)

Some people decorated the backs of their cars really nice. We'll remember that next year:)

CANDY!!!


Our Bat fell asleep on the way over to the Ward. A little sad he didn't get to see the excitement, but it did make it alot easier for us.

After collecting their loot they sat in the back of the car and looked at all the costumes the kids had on.

The girls ripping into their candy!
2 comments:
Clara makes such a cute HP! All the kiddos looked so cute! I hope you guys had a fantastic Halloween.
Very cute! I especially enjoy Harry's expressions.
Post a Comment