Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lelis Children

 I know I am their mother, so I am genetically predisposed to think my own spawn are cute.
 But sometimes I look at them and think I'm going to die cause they're SO darn adorable!!!
                                             And they're mine!!!  I'm a lucky gal :)

Clara was making some rather odd faces for the camera, I kept saying "just smile like you normally would sweetie" This is all we could get....






I happen to have an awesome friend who is an extremely talented photographer.  I took a trip down to SLC  (more pics to come) and got to hang out with said friend, and she took gorgeous photo's of my children. She's amazingly patient- and manages to make beautiful photo's appear even when my children (Edie!!) are being stinker pants.  Thank you Carlye Morgan!  Your awesome!!

2 comments:

Pieces of me... said...

Yes, you def have the right to take pride in your adorable kiddos! And they seriously are!

Ridd Rants & Raves said...

So cute <3