Monday, June 25, 2012

Please Vote for Our Edie Bean!



So I was online the other day and saw that Parents Magazine was taking photo's of kiddo's for September's magazine cover. So just for the heck of it I entered my kid's pics.  I wanted to enter the professional photo's we had done but it wouldn't allow it:(  So I entered some at home snapshots.  And my Bean here was chosen as a top 100 finalist! If she gets enough votes she will be a "Readers Choice Finalist" and We could potentially get a $250 giftcard to Children's clothing stores! If the editorial judges pick her from the finalists we would get a  free trip to NY to be on the cover of Parents.  Really I just want the gift card!  I promise I am not a stage mother.  But if you  feel like it you could vote for our Edie at:

http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/1359091?esrc=nwphotofaves_pmcover12

Thanks!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Hey I voted for Edie! Good luck, hope she wins!

Joni and John said...

Thank you Jill!!

Dedre said...

I voted! not surprised she got picked..she's sooo cute!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Voted! I didn't realize how curly her hair is, what a cutie!

Hannah Holt said...

Sorry I'm way behind on reading blogs. I couldn't figure out how to vote, but maybe I missed the window. Anyway, I'll vote for Edie any day!