John and I got Clara a Disney Princess bike for her birthday. She is quite the speedster now.
I made her part from her friends that afternoon and she hung out at home with us and we let her open her gifts that we got her on the bed. I had a "The tale of Desperaux" for her, a couple books and a whole bunch of back to school clothes, boots, cords, flower pants, and 2-3 shirts. I felt she should have acted a lot more grateful for these gifts.
The next day- Sunday September 9th- her actual birthday- I told her I would maker her whatever treat she wanted. She asked for Brownies with mint frosting. If you have the "Our Best Bites" cookbook you know that they have a TO DIE FOR recipe. We walked to the park that evening, and then sat out on the grass at our house at home and put candles in brownies and sang to clara after she made a wish.
Sam liked them too. And I hope you enjoy the special face Edie kept making whenever I turned the camera on her.
1 comment:
Happy #6!! I LOVE the pic with her riding down the sidewalk with the boquet of balloons! Too cute :)
Post a Comment