Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Salt Lake Trip's 1&2

We took a couple trips to Salt Lake. 
They were wonderful.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Salt Lake.  I get asked all the time (or told really...):

Well meaning person: "I'll bet you are just so in love with Washington that you are never going to want to move back". 
While I have grown to appreciate it here- and I really do love alot of the people here, I still look forward to moving home.

So I was pretty darn excited to take a couple trips home. As I am a majorly behind on blogging- these trips happened quite awhile ago.  The first trip I went in April. And I went by myself.  Well myself and my 3 children of course.  In hindsight I think maybe driving with 3 kids from WA to UT and back was a little crazy. But I'm glad I went.  I got together with alot of my friends- and it was oh so nice to see them again.
I got together with my friend Carlye. Here are all our kids- sans Edie. She can't hold still for more than
2 seconds.

We got a picture of Sam and Madee.  The picture on the left is from about 7 months earlier before we moved. They are actually only a few weeks apart- Sam is just a little obese.


Chucke Cheese!! With Nichole!
 Our kids seemed to have a good time.
 With our sweet friends from our beloved old ward. We lived around the corner from them- our kids were all the same ages. It was a wonderful set up.
 Hanging out with Mason! (And Bell, and Baelyn!)

And for Trip 2#. Which was much more fun because Daddy was along! yay!!!
We stayed with John's parents for our second trip to Utah.  Sam and Edie had a grand time in Grandma 's(aka Black Grandma) bath tub.
 Mimi!! We had a fun visit with Mimi and "The Uncles": My little brothers.

 Sam came up from behind John and tried to climb on his back. I happened to get a pictures of him sneaking up.  It melts my heart a little bit.

My brother Luke has a long neck. He's proud of it.


 Sam's first haircut- by his Auntie Sarah.
 I love baby necks.

 And we got to do one of our favorite things, The Oakley Rodeo!
Julia and I.

 Edie Bean

And there's always the dreaded drive home.  I can't wait to go again!!

1 comment:

Pieces of me... said...

Home is where the HEART is! You've heard that saying before I'm sure. There seriously is no place like home. We will miss you though!!